December 22, 2006

see my toes while standing

so far i have lost 7 kg since 10 december 2006. quite fast isn't.

on the first week i faithfully brought my own lunch and was really strict with the calorie intake. le pepe took us to an all you can eat suki dinner at the mulia and i ate only 3 pieces of what i think look and taste sort of cabbagish, one big mushroom, and 1 fishball.

but then i splurged during the weekends. char kwuay teow, fishball soup, whopper [ain't no whopper in j-town!], rum raisin ice cream eaten in the street side while watching people goof around. but i did a lot of walking so i consider that as a bit of exercise.

however i still couldn't get my fatass out for-even-a brisk walk. i did went out for a 15 minute walk on wednesday and i felt so good because i walked around the neighborhood and the air was fresh and the sun has just risen. but after that no more. i have set the alarm to 5 AM and even put my walking shoes next to the bed so i could just put it instantly and then go walk yet it didn't happen.

but i will not give up. move you lazybum!

i ate so much today. cheeseburger, bagel, lemper, salmon salad, and dewi will take us out for dinner tonight so that will be slices of pizzas inside my fattummy. unless i can show my self control like i did when le pepe took us out for dinner.

and when i have shed half of my current weight i will be able to see my toes while standing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

muach! just dropped by ... first timer in ur blog :)